Friday, March 23, 2012

Product Review: The Birthday Chronicle

I recently had the opportunity to review The Birthday Chronicle from Because I Tried It. 

The Birthday Chronicle is a personalized (8 1/2 x 11) mini-newspaper front page, going back as far as January 1, 1900 up to December 31, 2011. Your Birthday Chronicle includes a greeting, by name, from the then -President of the united states, plus newspaper headlines and stories from the year of your birth. 

Our Review 

I decided to do the chronicle for Keyanna. I submitted her name and birth date around 5pm and I received her Birthday Chronicle within 1-2hrs (they work fast over there!) The Chronicle is sent through email in PDF format, After I received it I printed it out to use as a keepsake in Keyanna's baby book. It came out great! It was fun reading through all the headlines from that time, there was a lot I remembered, and they also through in some fun facts like the exact number of days she has been alive and celebrities that share the same birthday. Overall I think this would make a great gift and keepsake. It's unique and doesn't cost a lot. You can get one on their website for just $2.00! 

And the best part? ANY of the items sold on their website that are emailed ($2.00) 100% of the proceeds go to helping children in need! 

Here's a sample of how it looks



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment